openTRANS is a collection of XML definitions for automated ordering systems, developed by Fraunhofer IAO.
I partly implemented the openTRANS v2.1 definitions in C# .NET Standard 2.0.
- Update Feature.cs
- Further code cleanups
- Cleanups, NuGet version increased
- Package ref upgrade
- Add `Order.Type` and necessary class `Common.OrderType` (#5)
- Several cleanups
- Added OrderItem.DeliveryDate
- Old Common.cs and Order.cs deleted
- Resolve conflicts (#4)
- Add 'version' and 'type' attributes to order (#3) Which are required due to openTRANS definitions
I try to install your product openTRANS v1.0.3.
I use Visual Studio Professional 2015.
By install in NuGet Package Manager I get the following error:
[Could not install package ‚openTRANS 1.0.3‘. You are trying to install this package into a project that targets ‚.NETFramework,Version=v2.0‘, but the package does not contain any assembly references or content files that are compatible with that framework. For more information, contact the package author.].
I tried it under VB.NET and C# under all Framework versions, but the result is the same.
I also installed ISO3166..
Thank you very much for any information about what I am doing wrong.
‘.NETFramework, is not the same as .NET Standard