openTRANS is a collection of XML definitions for automated ordering systems, developed by Fraunhofer IAO.
I partly implemented the openTRANS v2.1 definitions in C# .NET Standard 2.0.
- Update Feature.cs
- Further code cleanups
- Cleanups, NuGet version increased
- Package ref upgrade
- Add `Order.Type` and necessary class `Common.OrderType` (#5)
- Several cleanups
- Added OrderItem.DeliveryDate
- Old Common.cs and Order.cs deleted
- Resolve conflicts (#4)
- Add 'version' and 'type' attributes to order (#3) Which are required due to openTRANS definitions