As there is no documentation on Microsoft servers for Nokia 130 any more and Nokia (PC) Suite is not supported, it can be quite hard to at least transfer contacts – but there is a way.
All you need is a Micro SD card for the copying process.
- Get your contacts in VCF format. They should be all in one VCF file. You can e.g. extract them from Outlook and merge them.
- Copy your .vcf file to the Micro SD card and rename it to “backup.dat”. Notice the .dat extension, it is important.
- Insert SD card in your mobile and start it.
- Enter: Contacts -> Settings -> Restore contacts (this option is not visible if the phone does not find backup.dat!)
- Confirm, wait some seconds. Afterwards you should have your phonebook set up.